Skip to main content

The Sexiest Night on Television


Tonight the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion show aired on CBS. Let’s all join together and scream “OMG!”. *pauses for that moment* All of the beautiful lingerie, fierce models, glitter, music, and wings had my mind blown! I just watched in awe. I sat there, as I do every year, in head-to-toe VS apparel (including wearing VS Sexy Little Things NOIR body mist) secretly wishing I was one of those models. In my head, I’m a VS angel, I have wings, and I get to promote the sexiest brand in the world next to some of the most beautiful women in the world. But, as I said, that’s all in my head! In reality, I’m just another VS fan that was posted in front the television, taking in the wonders of the VS franchise.


Every year I anticipate this fashion show more than others. Why? For the last ten years I have been OBSESSED with Victoria’s Secret. I love the stores, catalogs, models, lingerie, perfumes, loungewear, etc. I just absolutely love all things Victoria’s Secret. It’s a big ball of color, sass, sexiness, and fun. Like me! I was even an angel for Halloween a couple years ago because of them! LOL 


Angel for the Night 


I swear I have credit card statements that would shock some of you if you saw them. I recently paid it off, so now I’m resisting the urge to shop there. Trust me, it’s extremely hard to resist when they send you 2-3 catalogs per week and an email every other day offering things like free shipping or $10-$15 off! But so far, I’m doing well. *crosses fingers that I make it through the holidays*



Anyway, back to the fashion show. I was especially looking forward to this show because all of my favorite VS models were back (post babies) to work that runway like only they could! Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio were both back in full winged glory dominating the show! They bring this exotic, sultry feel to the show that seems to be lacking when they’re not around (my opinion!). I was also excited to see Erin Heatherton on the runway because I won an autographed yoga mat from her through twitter a couple months ago! Plus, Miranda Kerr strutted on the runway in the 2.5 million dollar bra (can I have that PUH-LEEEZE!) bringing the sexy innocence she is known for.


                                               Alessandra Ambrosio


                                My Autographed yoga mat from VS Angel Erin Heatherton


Adriana Lima 


  Miranda Kerr in the $2.5 million bra 

Loved all of the themes: Especially the one called "I Put A Spell On You" that took inspiration from old New Orleans. It was sensual and seductive just like New Orleans.
 Fun colorful themes like Superhero and Club Pink were fun to watch. I loved all the rhinestones and sheer fabric for the Aquatic Angels set. The new collection looks absolutely amazing. I'm sure those bras/underwear will be flying off the shelves this holiday season! Lots of lucky women will be getting VS gifts under the Christmas Tree this year! *crosses fingers that Im one* 







During the show there were performances by Kanye West (musical genius), Maroon 5 (love love) and Nicki Minaj. Kanye decided to bring out JayZ, which I could’ve done without because I am just so over him at this point. Anyway, the musical numbers in the shows are one of the many reasons why I love the VS Fashion Show. They add some more fun and pizzazz to the shows. Plus, I love music and fashion so it’s a combination of two things I love.


                                             
Mr West was in the building 

Nicki Minaj 

Maroon 5 lead singer Adam Levine and his girlfriend Anne V

I absolutely loved the show. I am already looking forward to next year’s show! LOL Until then, I’ll just keep being an angel in my head and resisting the urge to buy up every little sexy thing in the catalogs!


Love,
Coco

p.s. As I said in a previous post, this will be my last post for a while. I have four finals next week to prepare for! I have to buckle down and hit the books hard! I only have one more semester until graduation, so I cannot afford to slip up now! So, I’ll be on hiatus for a bit, but I’ll be back!

Comments

  1. I thought the fashion show was just ok I'm not use to hiedi or tyra not surprising us and taking over the runway..that would've made it better for me but I guess I just have to move on! Kanye did great! Nicki wanted to be a model! And beyonce glowed! It was a great show next year gaga in wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Tyra and Heidi too! :-(
    And Gaga in wings would be AMAZINGNESS! I dont think I would be able to contain my excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TSMSO...TEXAS MEESE and SENATORS OVERSEAS?
    COCO's CHAOS?
    This is OSIRIS.
    This is KILLA COLES for COCONS- COCNINES- NICE- NYSSE and with NYE.
    This is DATUREN .
    With DASSAULT- BERRIRO- HURE- GROSS.
    This is COCHOUN- MUNDST with UN and RUSH- BUSH- BUSESH.
    This is HEPOPADU - HEATU.
    ROBERT GATES.
    TELEANGE .
    PTY LTD.
    ONTARIO MOB.
    With ZETAS 99.
    And they have CHENES- CHENEY and GYMBO - HANSEN.
    CHAOS.
    TEXAS.
    TCCARE.
    TCCARE.
    TCCARE.
    Thomas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thank You For Your Opinion

Someone told me recently that they think my degree in Fashion Merchandising will be worthless once I graduate next month. They actually said the word WORTHLESS. Had that person told me that about a year ago, I would've started thinking "Is my degree worthless?" "Will I get a job?" "Did I waste my time/money?" However, I have been in such a good place recently that my response to that was "Thank you for your opinion." I did not let the negativity get to me. Instead, I put it in the same pile as the rest of the negative comments I've received in the last few years. If I listened to everyone that said something negative (i.e. "You're not going to go back to school" "Grad school is not an option for you", etc.) then I would be sitting at home, in my room, drowning in my sorrow like I was a few years ago when I was suffering with depression and an anxiety disorder. I was able to pull myself out of depression and funct

I cant LYE, I love my Natural Hair

Hello, my name is Courtney and I used to be addicted to Creamy Crack. It was an addiction that lasted for years. Finally, about a year ago, I decided to kick that bad habit. Cold turkey. It wasn't easy, but I made it. I can happily say that I am finally natural and loving it!  The process of going natural is difficult. Anyone that tells you it isn't, is lying through their kinky curly head! Resisting the urge to perm is hard. There were many days that I would look in the mirror and just stare at my hair in pure disgust. I had a real love/hate relationship with my hair for a few months. Luckily, I have a live-in beautician (hey Kel-Bel!) that assisted me through the tough times. She was like my transition sponsor! She went through the process so it made my transition not as horrible as Ive heard they can be.                                        Me and my Naturally Beautiful sister Kelly  After being anti-weave for years, I got my very first sew-in during my transition. I

Undergrad has come to an end...But its FOREVER LSU!

In June 2009, I made my triumphant return to college. After sitting out of school for nearly 4 years, I officially became an LSU Tiger. I walked on campus (got lost!) and felt proud to be there. I was so excited to begin my journey as a Fashion Merchandising major. I was ready to see what LSU had in store for me. Now, its May 11,2012 and I am officially done with my undergraduate degree. I took my very last final this week and I am now awaiting graduation (7 days!). Can you believe it? One week until graduation. Signing my Senior Checkout papers I still remember my very first class, Intro to Fashion Design. I learned about colors, sketching, and fashion figures. I even designed my first "line". I still have that project on the wall of my room.                                                                    My 1st Project During my time at LSU, I got to put my love of drawing and fashion to use, created business plans, designed bridal gowns, designed/set up a mer