Skip to main content

FASHION

Anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE fashion. If I could put it in a cup and drink it, I would. With that being said, do not be surprised if a majority of my posts wind up being fashion related. Im kind of obsessed with it and thats not going to change. Honestly, I chose LSU for college because they have a Fashion Merchandising program (Geaux TAM!).  I have learned so much over the years and I feel I know enough now to share with others & help the.....ummm, how can I put this nicely?......fashionably challenged. 

                                           

I will post photos of my wardrobe, magazine covers, advertisements, photo shoots, etc. I will even give away some advice on fashion trends & styling. I will also share my fave places to shop (online & brick and mortar). I dont have anybody funding my life so my fashion picks will be very affordable and I will share all the scoop on the amazing deals I find!

These are just a few of the stores & brands that I love. DVF (I die for her), BCBG (sexy, chic & affordable luxury), Betsey Johnson (the colors, the prints, the chaos...LOVE), Victoria's Secret (ok, Im beyond obsessed with this store. My old credit card statement for them will prove it.), TJ Maxx (dont sleep on this store! good designer merch on the low low!), Bakers (the shoes give me life), YOOX.com (designer deals), and Michael Kors (I love him & his sexy, classic brand).









Well, thats just a taste of my fashion tea! Come back for more!

Love,
Coco

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its Spring!...Kinda.

Depending on where you are in the country and what day of the week it is, Winter is making its exit and Spring is sashaying in. Gone are the days of covering up as much skin as possible to avoid the savage chill of winter's wrath. Now, we can bask in the warmth of the sun and the cool breezes of Springtime. According to my calendar, Spring "officially" started about a week ago. If you are lucky enough to live in a place that has seen a rise in temperatures and the return of the sun, this post is for you! If your area's temperatures havent quite gotten that "Its Spring!" memo yet, I'm sorry. Maybe you can think happy, warm thoughts and use this post as inspriation as you daydream about the warm weather ensembles you will debut when the temperature catches up to the calendar.  I, for one, am very excited about Spring. I love any weather that allows me to either particiapte in #SundressSeason or wear my go-to jeans and a cute tank and sandals. I really love...

Thank You For Your Opinion

Someone told me recently that they think my degree in Fashion Merchandising will be worthless once I graduate next month. They actually said the word WORTHLESS. Had that person told me that about a year ago, I would've started thinking "Is my degree worthless?" "Will I get a job?" "Did I waste my time/money?" However, I have been in such a good place recently that my response to that was "Thank you for your opinion." I did not let the negativity get to me. Instead, I put it in the same pile as the rest of the negative comments I've received in the last few years. If I listened to everyone that said something negative (i.e. "You're not going to go back to school" "Grad school is not an option for you", etc.) then I would be sitting at home, in my room, drowning in my sorrow like I was a few years ago when I was suffering with depression and an anxiety disorder. I was able to pull myself out of depression and funct...

Undergrad has come to an end...But its FOREVER LSU!

In June 2009, I made my triumphant return to college. After sitting out of school for nearly 4 years, I officially became an LSU Tiger. I walked on campus (got lost!) and felt proud to be there. I was so excited to begin my journey as a Fashion Merchandising major. I was ready to see what LSU had in store for me. Now, its May 11,2012 and I am officially done with my undergraduate degree. I took my very last final this week and I am now awaiting graduation (7 days!). Can you believe it? One week until graduation. Signing my Senior Checkout papers I still remember my very first class, Intro to Fashion Design. I learned about colors, sketching, and fashion figures. I even designed my first "line". I still have that project on the wall of my room.                                       ...